What you do
Our products connect cutting-edge data technologies with an optimal personal service. We are looking for ideas from every area of data science, among them information retrieval and processing, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, information visualization, large-scale system design and of course user interface design. Our data platform allows our business teams to build data monitoring and analysis solutions, custom tailored for a broad range of our customer portfolio.
As product manager, you are responsible to build and extend our world-class solution suite for the automated and human-enhanced analysis of news content such as print articles, blog posts and social media entries. The tools you are designing enable the Unicepta business team to deliver actionable insights to our clients.
- Use rigorous and methodical agile approaches to discover and fulfill customer and business needs for existing and new products.
- You put user and business value first and develop a holistic understanding of customer, stakeholder and business needs.
- Work with product development teams to discover, incept and deliver products
- Help other product people within the company to learn and grow
- Continuously measuring and evaluating benefits, ideally based on KPIs established jointly with the relevant stakeholders in order to derive product and portfolio decisions
You work in a highly motivated team with experienced developers and architects and with access to stakeholders that deeply understand the future of our business. Excellent work and continuous feedback to learn and grow together is an important CULTURE driver for the team. Agile principles are lived from strategy definition to operational implementation.