Our products connect cutting-edge data technologies with an optimal personal service. At Ubermetrics we create leading solutions within the area of media- and marketing-intelligence. Therefore, our passionate teams connect various disciplines such as data science, information retrieval and processing, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, information visualization, large-scale system design and of course user interface design. Our data platform allows our business teams to build data monitoring and analysis solutions, custom tailored for a broad range of our enterprise customer portfolio.
As product manager for our flagship product, you are responsible to build an all new product for our international markets that combines a cutting edge user experience with the ability to smartly represent different services from our portfolio that allows our customers to enjoy the art of data and the associated services and to create value on a day to day basis. You will go new paths and will define a new approach to established products that truly make a difference to the market we are in.
About the job
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Product Manager who wants to help take our product to the next level. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers, and engineers to figure out what we shouldn’t be doing and help make decisions on what we should be doing. Someone who wants to understand and own the whole ‘beautiful mess of Product Development’ as John Cutler calls it from start to finish.
Who you are
You are passionate about making a difference for customers through your products and have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You excel at influencing without authority and situational leadership. You use this to get everyone moving in the direction of our Product Vision. You don't believe in perfect solutions, but that the solution gets polished through being exposed to reality and evaluating evidence.
What you will be doing
- Help shape the Product Vision, Product Strategy and Product Roadmap. Empower the team to get in a place where they can make as many day-to-day decisions as possible without needing you.
- Shifting our way of working from output to outcomes: how can we do less but better? And how do we know we’re making a difference for our customers?
- Collaborate closely with the team so there is a deep understanding of the customer problem we’re trying to solve and how we will ultimately capture the customer value we’re delivering for the business
- Leading the way in discovery, delivery and validation for your team
- Scoping integrations by working closely with the development team to understand what’s feasible, usable and valuable
- Not giving all stakeholders exactly what they want, while keeping them happy. There are always more ideas than can execute on, and it’s your job to help manage this tension without causing significant friction
- Closely interact with our customer success and support team to understand our customers’ needs and pain points better.